NanoString’s GeoMx WTA Grant Opportunity
APPLY NOW to quantitatively map the whole transcriptome to user-defined regions of FFPE/fresh-frozen tissue using NanoString’s GeoMx Digital Spatial Profiler.
The Grant winner will receive:
- 4 slides worth of the WTA probes (mouse or human)
- Project and data analysis consultation
- Commercially available morphology kit
- NanoString reagents needed to run project
Grant Deadline: April 22, 2022
Winner will be announced during the University of Michigan AGC’s Spatial Seminar Series Part III: Introduction to CosMx Spatial Molecular Imager (SMI)- April 28, 1:00 PM
The Advanced Genomics Core is currently encountering lengthy backorders and long lead times for sole sourced items. This combination is limiting our ability to fulfill service requests using our standard reagents. Please visit our AGC Supply Chain Memo frequently for updates regarding supply shortages and our proposed alternatives. We apologize for any inconvenience these issues may cause and appreciate your patience as we manage through them.
MSRB Drop-off location hours update
Our sample drop-off location at MSRB II C562 is now open weekdays, 9am to 5pm. It will be closed on U-M holidays.
AGC Hosted Events
University of Michigan Spatial Seminar Series
Date: March 17, April 14, April 28, 2022 | 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET
Join the University of Michigan BRCF Advanced Genomics Core and nanoString for a two-part series will highlight the latest innovations for NanoString’s GeoMx Digital Spatial Profiling technology.
GeoMx Digital Spatial Profiling Workshop – March 17, 1:00 PM
- Overview: Katie Barrett, PhD
- Getting Started – Designing your project: Jerid Robinson, PhD
- Project Requirements: University of Michigan Advanced Genomics Core
GeoMx Data Analysis Workshop – April 14, 1:00 PM
- Data Analysis Overview: Prajan Divakar, PhD
Introduction to Single Cell Spatial-Omics – CosMx Spatial Molecular Imager – April 28, 1:00 PM
- The Spatial Biology Ecosystem – Discover spatial biology at any scale: Colleen Urben, Technical Sales Specialist, CosMx SMI & GeoMx DSP
In situ single-cell transcriptomic imaging in FFPE tissues with MERSCOPE
Date: March 31, 2022
- Explore high-quality data generated using the MERSCOPE FFPE solution across a wide range of tissue types including human ovarian cancer, melanoma, and mouse small intestine.
- Discover how the MERSCOPE FFPE solution correlates to matched fresh frozen samples.
- Uncover how the MERSCOPE FFPE sample preparation solution provides unmatched accuracy and sensitivity to ensure successful, impactful spatial data generation.
Gene Expression University Series 1: Courses designed to make you a qPCR expert
Date: April 4 – April 8, 2022
This 5 part webinar series will give you an understanding of basic RT‑qPCR techniques and troubleshooting for each step of the gene expression workflow. Each class will include 45 minutes of instruction and 15 minutes of live Q&A. Slides and downloadable resources are available for each class.