If you work in the MSB complex, you can drop samples off in our MSRB II C555 location.
The MSRB II C555 (equipment corridor) location is accessible 24/7.
- IMPORTANT: You must first aliquot your samples and bag them. See this page for detailed instructions.
- Bring the appropriately bagged aliquots to MSRB II, C555.
- Put the bagged/boxed samples in the large “Advanced Genomics Core Sample Submission Freezer” in one of the metal baskets. Please note that you no longer need to enter info into a sample drop-off log.
- A courier transports samples from MSRB to the AGC on dry ice most weekdays at about 2:00 pm. Note that the exact date and time may change because of weather and other external factors.
- When the core receives your bag, you will get an email notification from our system.
If you have questions, contact us.