If you work in the MSB complex, you can drop samples off in our MSRB II C562 location.
The MSRB II C562 location is open weekdays, 9am to 5pm. It is closed on U-M holidays.
- IMPORTANT: You must first aliquot your samples and bag them. See this page for detailed instructions.
- Bring the appropriately bagged aliquots to MSRB II, C562. The door must remain CLOSED at all times. Only one person is allowed in the unmanned room at a time. Please announce yourself before entering the room.
- Put the bagged/boxed samples in the large “Advanced Genomics Core Sample Submission Freezer” in one of the clear bins.
- A courier transports samples from MSRB to the AGC on dry ice daily at about 2:00 pm.
- When the core receives your bag, you will get an email notification from our system.
If you have questions, contact us.