If you work in the MSB complex, you can drop samples off in our MSRB II C562 location.
- IMPORTANT: You must first aliquot your samples and bag them. See this page for detailed instructions.
- Bring the appropriately bagged aliquots to MSRB II, C562. The door must remain CLOSED at all times. Only one person is allowed in the unmanned room at a time. Please announce yourself before entering the room.
- Put the bagged/boxed samples in the large “Advanced Genomics Core Sample Submission Freezer” in one of the clear bins.
- A courier transports samples from MSRB to the AGC on dry ice daily at about 2:00 pm.
- When the core receives your bag, you will get an email notification from our system.
If you have questions, contact us.