How to get samples to the AGC
- Reservations are made via MiCores.
- Submission: Samples should be placed in a secondary container, e.g. a small plastic biohazard bag, for transport to the AGC.
- Here are detailed drop-off instructions.
- If using core provided Visium slides, initiate a Spatial Service Request to select a day/time for picking up slides.
- Drop-off appointments are made via MiCores.
- Samples should be placed in a secondary container, such as a small plastic biohazard bag, for transport NCRC.
NGS, Genotyping, QC, and qPCR samples
Sample drop-off is contactless. After labeling and placing your samples in a zip-top bag, drop-off instructions depend on the submission location:
Do NOT place dry ice in the drop-off freezers. Samples submitted to the remote freezer locations (MSRBII C555 and NCRC Dock) are couriered to the AGC on dry ice M-F afternoons.
If the drop-off locations at MSRB II or NCRC014-122 are closed because of a weather incident, you can still drop off samples at NCRC Building 90 Dock daily between 7am and 4:30pm, as long as NCRC is open.