The Epigenomics Core provides sample quality control, library preparation, and sequencing for the study of cytosine and histone modifications. We offer a wide variety of services in epigenomics and bioinformatics resources, including:
- Cytosine Modification Profiling (genome-wide and target loci)
- Histone Modifications by ChIP-Seq
- Chromatin Accessibility (ATAC-Seq)
- Cryo Pulverization
- Comparison of DNA Methylation Assays
- Consultation, including a FREE initial consultation to scope your project and ascertain how best to meet your specific needs. Please fill a consultation request through MiCores.
Included in the service request to the Epigenomics Core is the following output:
- Raw sequence data (FASTQ files)
- FASTCQ output (HTML and TXT files)
For ERRBS/mERRBS and WGBS projects the following files are also provided:
- CpG context methylation calls (TXT files)
- CpG context methylation calls for visualization (BEDGRAPH files)
- Summary statistics (Excel file)
For a more in-depth analysis, or if you require custom output, please state your interest at the consultation.