Another Fabulous Event in the Books!
We can certainly say that this year’s Researchpalooza was another hit! Even though the forecast was poor, we ended up with beautiful sunshiny weather.
A warm thank you to all those who came out to visit with the Cores, and other research units at the U, to learn more about the wide variety services we offer. We truly could not make this event happen without you. We had a wonderful turn-out, enjoyed some delicious ice cream, and gave away a ton of prizes!
Congratulations to Our Prize Winners!
- Bioinformatics Core Prize Raffle Winner: Nandini Manickam, Ph.D., Laboratory Manager – Computational Medicine and Bioinformatics
- Biomedical Research Store “Price is Right” Raffle Winners:
- Wei Zou; Research Fellow, Imperiale Lab – Dept. of Microbiology & Immunology
- Dallas Rohraff; Research Lab Technician, Sawalha Lab – Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
- DNA Sequencing Core Services Raffle Winner: Shannon Carty; Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine – Hematology/Oncology
- Epigenomics Raffle Prize Winner: Seema Chugh; Research Fellow – Pathology
- Flow Cytometry Core Services Raffle Winner: Megan Cole; Research Fellow – Dermatology
- Metabolomics Core Raffle Winner: Surinder Kumar; Research Investigator – Pathology
- Microscopy Core Raffle Winner: Arunkumar Venkatesan, PhD; Postdoctoral Fellow, Raghavan Lab – Dept. of Microbiology & Immunology
- Proteomics Core Raffle Winner: June Escara-Wilke; Research Lab Specialist, Keller Lab – Urology
- Transgenic Animal Model Core Service Raffle Winner: Matthew Pianko; Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine
- Vector Core Raffle Winner: Eliza Tsou; Edward T and Ellen K Dryer Early Career Professor of Rheumatology and Research Assistant Professor – Internal Medicine
Thank you to all of our supporters and to the members of the BRCF who volunteered at the event. A huge thank you to Karthik Padmanabhan, from the Epigenomics Core, for taking such wonderful photos! Click through the slideshow below to see highlights from the event.