Biomedical Research Store
- Order pickup hours will be 9:15 am – 11:45 am (closed for lunch) 12:45 pm – 4:15 pm Monday through Thursday and 9:15 am – 11:45 am (closed for lunch) 12:45 pm – 3:15 pm on Friday.
Although many campus buildings allow for entry without MCard access, it is still required for the NCRC. Please make sure you have MCard access to pick up your order.
Please also complete the ResponsibleBLUE survey (with a green check) prior to entering the building for order pick-up.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com or by calling the location directly.
- LSI: (734) 615-7530
- BSRB: (734) 615-6072
- NCRC: (734) 615-2601
- MSRB II: (734) 615-5447
The Biomedical Research Store
provides University of Michigan research investigators with easy, on-site procurement of enzymes, reagents, and kits used in molecular, cell biology, and some protein chemistry. The four Biomedical Research Store locations stock more than 700 items from 13 vendors. Our large-volume vendor contracts enable the Store to negotiate very low prices as well as eliminate all shipping and packaging fees.
Please browse our Complete Product List to view product pricing and availability.
Browse our complete products list and filter by your desired location to find out what is carried on hand at the Biomedical Research Store nearest you, or search for an individual product using the catalog number, description, or vendor. All you need to purchase from the Store is a MiCores account, an associated lab and Shortcode authorizations.
Not finding what you need among our in-stock products? Check our complete product list for all items available for order. Currently, you can place your special orders by email while still taking advantage of our discounted price and zero shipping fees!
All orders at the Biomedical Research Store will be via pick up for the foreseeable future, including special orders (delivery is still available at NCRC only). Placing a pick-up order is similar to our process for placing special orders (ethanol orders should continue using the required customer ethanol order form).
Visit our Pickup Procedures page to learn more.
Biomedical Research Store transitioned to MiCores, an online system from Agilent Technologies designed to streamline the process of ordering and billing for core purchases. The Store will be using the system for billing purposes only.
To get started, detailed instructions are available on the MiCores Learning Site.
PPE and Related Products
The Biomedical Research Stores are proud to offer a variety of personal protection products to labs and users with shortcode access. Exactly which products are available at each site may vary, but we will do our best to offer substitutions, or otherwise help you get what you need. Below is a list of products available through the stores:
We no longer implement quantity restrictions on glove orders–order by the case, or any quantity of boxes you would like!
- Medline Nitrile Exam Gloves
- SensiCare Extra Small, box of 250 – catalog number MDS2500H – $28.38
- SensiCare Small, box of 250 – catalog number MDS2501MH – $27.30
- SensiCare Medium, box of 250 – catalog number MDS2502MH – $27.30
- SensiCare Large, box of 250 – catalog number MDS2503MH – $27.30
- Sensicare Extra Large, box of 250 – catalog number MDS2504MH – $27.30
- Fisher Nitrile Gloves
- Disposable Nitrile Powder Free Gloves size S, box of 100 – catalog number SNM50005 – $23.43
- TrueForm Size M, box of 100 – catalog number N301343 – $9.64
- TrueForm Size L, box of 100 – catalog number N301344 – $9.64
- TrueForm Size XL, box of 100 – catalog number N301345 – $9.64
- Pilgrim Nitrile Size S, box of 100 – catalog number 12888440B – $13.26
- Pilgrim Nitrile Size M, box of 100 – catalog number 12888440C – $13.26
- Pilgrim Nitrile Size L, box of 100 – catalog number 12888440D – $13.26
Other PPP and related products
- Disposable Faceshields, 10 count package – catalog number 12888202S – $36.19
- Facemasks with earloops, 50 count package – catalog number 12888001 – $3.46
- CiDehol ST 70% IPA spray bottle, 16 oz – catalog number 0435558 – $10.45
- CiDehol ST 70% IPA gallon bottle – catalog number 0435571 – $44.14
- Analytical Funnel – catalog number 1050017 – $3.67
Medical Sciences Research Building (MSRB) II, Rm C580
Phone: 734-615-5447 or 734-936-7626
Biomedical Sciences Research Building (BSRB), Rm A681
North Campus Research Complex (NCRC), Building 14, Rm 179
Life Sciences Institute (LSI), Rm 2297
Our Mission is Your Research
Over the last two years, the BRCF Communication + Culture and Administrative teams have taken a closer look at what drives our work. Our teams held collaborative working sessions, conducted a department-wide survey to source feedback, and hosted small, internal …Breaking News
AGC Data Delivery Changes in the Time of UM-RCP
With the recent announcement of the University of Michigan Research Computing Package (UMRCP), the BRCF Advanced Genomics Core (AGC) has been working with Information and Technology Services (ITS) to update our data delivery strategy. The Michigan Medicine version of the …Services
Bioinformatics Core Virtual 3-Day Workshop: RNA-Seq Demystified
This is a 3 x ½ day virtual, hands-on workshop targeted toward researchers who would like to be able to run RNA-Seq analysis on their own. Workshop Schedule: 11/15-11/17, 9:00 AM-1:00 PM ET: Hands-On RNA-Seq Analysis About the Workshop: This …Event
University of Michigan Multiome Webinar Series – Session 2
Deep insights into tumor biology, developmental biology, and other biological processes and disease states require a comprehensive view of gene expression patterns and their corresponding epigenetic regulation at single-cell resolution. Leverage two modalities at once in single cells with Chromium …Event