All orders at the Biomedical Research Store will be via pick up for the foreseeable future, including special orders (delivery is still available at NCRC only). Placing a pick up order is similar to our process for placing special orders (ethanol orders should continue using the required customer ethanol order form):
- Download the Revised Order Form
- Fill it out in your PDF editor of choice and save it to your computer
- Attach that filled out and saved form to an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
A quick but important note about fillable pdf forms: When you click the link for the file, your browser will open the form for viewing and allow you to type in the fillable fields. But, your browser is not capable of permanently editing a pdf form. Attempting to use your browser will result in a blank form. You need to download the file to your computer, then open it in Adobe or another similar pdf program, then save it through that program.
From here, there are new policies to meet current guidelines:
- Wait for an email response that will indicate the availability of your requested items
- Come to the store during open pickup hours (9:15 am – 11:45 am, then closed for lunch until afternoon opening from 12:45 pm to 4:15 pm, except on Fridays, when the afternoon opening will be from 12:45 pm to 3:15 pm)
- Stop at the indicated cart/pickup location and notify store staff which lab you’re pickin up for.
Please call your location of choice or email email@example.com with any questions.