- Recently relocated your lab? If so, please update your address and phone number in our database.
- The BRCF Store may be closed on Thursdays but our Sample Clerk will be at Brehm on Thursdays from 4:15 pm – 5:00 pm! Look for him outside the kitchen (room 8045).
- Effective Monday, July 2 the Kraus sample drop-off site is permanently CLOSED and our new sample drop-off location is 3242 BSB, C-Tower. Hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 10 am – noon.
- Effective June 5, 2018 the DNA Sequencing Core will no longer be offering HiSeq 2500 RAPID runs. We will continue offering HiSeq 2500 v4 and HiSeq 4000 services along with MiSeq, NextSeq and (coming soon) NovaSeq runs.
- Please send all DNA Sequencing Core related questions, problems to email@example.com
- Next Day Rush Sanger Sequencing samples are accepted at BSB and LSI during normal site hours, and at MSRB II and NCRC BEFORE 3:45 pm
- ALL Illumina NGS projects require acknowledgment of Bioinformatic support BEFORE WE CAN ACCEPT YOUR SAMPLES. Please see Next Generation Sequencing FAQ for more information.
Welcome To DNA Sequencing Core
The University of Michigan DNA Sequencing Core Genomic Analysis Services, part of the Biomedical Research Core Facilities within the Office of Research, provides high-quality, low-cost DNA analysis for research clients on a recharge basis. The Core occupies approximately 10,000 square feet of laboratory space in the North Campus Research Complex, with 30 highly trained individuals on staff to help you. We operate a wide variety of instruments that perform DNA sequencing, genotyping, gene expression analysis, DNA quantification and quality control.
The DNA Sequencing Core is growing and changing to adapt to the latest technologies and trends on a daily basis. We are a full-service Core, and we work closely with our investigators to meet their needs and make their research as successful as possible.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions!
Fiji Image Processing and Analysis Workshop pt. II
This two-day workshop aims to provide students with an understanding of the principles behind digital image processing and the practical knowledge of how to apply various image processing and analysis techniques. No prior knowledge of FIJI/ImageJ is required. This course …Event
Imaging Life with New Frontiers in Spatial and Temporal Resolution
Want to learn more about HHMI Janelia’s Advanced Imaging Center? Attend a lecture by AIC Director Dr. Teng-Leong Chew. Visualizing and understanding complex biological processes demands the integrated efforts of biologists and physicists. The mission of the Advanced Imaging Center …Event
Meet Roland: Vector Core’s Newest Member
Roland Hilgarth, Ph.D. In August, Roland Hilgarth, Ph.D., joined the Vector Core as a Research Lab Specialist Lead. While growing up in St. Louis, MO, he often found himself in his parent’s garden, studying bugs and determining which could help, …Staff Breaking News
Thanks for Attending Researchpalooza 2018
Another Fabulous Event in the Books! We can certainly say that this year’s Researchpalooza was another hit! Even though the forecast was poor, we ended up with beautiful sunshiny weather. A warm thank you to all those who came out …Breaking News