- On Wednesday, March 20 the NCRC Sample Drop-Off site will be closed from 10:50 – noon so that our entire staff may attend a meeting.
- The NovaSeq 6000 is now in production! Check out our news post for more information. As we continue to upgrade our equipment, we will be phasing out the HiSeq 4000 over the course of the next few months. If you have questions, please contact us.
- The DNA Sequencing Core’s recharge rates have been in review by U of M’s Office of Financial Analysis. We expect new recharge rates to be approved shortly and will be retroactive to January 1, 2019. Please check our FAQ pages periodically for the new internal and external Price Lists.
- The BRCF Store may be closed on Thursdays but our Sample Clerk will be at Brehm on Thursdays from 4:15 pm – 5:00 pm. Look for us outside the kitchen (room 8045).
- Next Day Rush Sanger Sequencing samples are accepted at LSI during normal site hours, and at MSRB II and NCRC before 3:45 pm
Welcome To DNA Sequencing Core
The University of Michigan DNA Sequencing Core Genomic Analysis Services, part of the Biomedical Research Core Facilities within the Office of Research, provides high-quality, low-cost advanced genomic analysis for research clients on a recharge basis. The Core occupies approximately 10,000 square feet of laboratory space in the North Campus Research Complex, with 30 highly trained individuals on staff to help you. We operate a wide variety of instruments that perform DNA sequencing, genotyping, gene expression analysis, DNA quantification, Next-Generation Sequencing and quality control.
The DNA Sequencing Core is growing and changing to adapt to the latest technologies and trends on a daily basis. We are a full-service Core, and work closely with our investigators to meet their needs and make their research as successful as possible.
Contact us with any questions!
Microscopy Core Image Contest Winners
Early in February, the BRCF Microscopy Core launched their first annual image contest. Now, the results are in! With so many amazing image submissions, it was difficult to choose only three. In addition to our top three finalists, two honorable mentions …Uncategorized
Give Us Your Best Shot: Enter the Microscopy Core Image Contest!
The BRCF Microscopy Core is pleased to announce our first annual image contest. We would love to see your images! Click HERE to complete the entry form and you could win: 1st place: $50 Amazon gift card 2nd place: $25 Amazon gift card …Breaking News